I'm in the midst of moving house (more about that someday) but wanted to post a few interesting links. Sadly, I'm so far behind on my aggregator that I'm just going with some favorited Twitter links. Hope they're helpful. Now, who wants to unpack a few boxes?
- Richard Edelman's Plan for Penn State, Gerald Baron (via @ConversationAge)
- 12 Things Students Should Never Do on Social Media, Stephanie Buck (via @samjb)
- 10 Steps to Reinvent Media Strategy, Todd Defren (via @corinnew)
- Top 10 Public Relations Blogs, Krista Giuffi (via @tdefren)
- Best Practices in B2B PR, Wendy Marx (via @LPT)
- "There's Something Very Exciting Going on Here," Jordan Weissman (via @TheAtlantic)
- Pinterest: Schedule Your Pins and Pin at the Right Times, Roxanne Roark (via @tmonhollon)
- 50 Fashion Editors to Follow on Pinterest, Racked Staff (via @aseits)
- What Twitter Teaches Us About Writing Short & Well, Mallory Jean Tenore (via @davewiner)
P.S. Don't forget #PRStudChat -- it's on crisis PR this week.